Coach-Athlete Coordinator/Sales Person & Marketing Director Job Category:
Sales and MarketingLevel/Salary Range:
$40-55,000 per year plus commissions Position Type: Full TimeBenefits:
1-2 Weeks Paid Vacation/Year - Stipend for health insurance Hours:
Key Job Functions:
1. Sales of Coaching Services
2. Customer Service with clients
3. Coach Service – helping coaches to close clients
4. Marketing of coaching services, developing strategic marketing plan with CEO.
5. Promoting services at key Gran Fondos and select events. Key Productivity Measurements:
1. Increase number of clients
2. Manage leads and marketing promotions, handled with effectiveness.
3. Create growth through new clients and product sales.
4. Ensure clients and potential clients are matched with best coach for them through measuring client loyalty months and reducing churn.
5. Increase key partnerships within industry.Job Description
Job Purpose: Connects all customer leads to the correct coach for their needs, and increases the number of leads coming into the sales funnel. Develops a strategic marketing plan with CEO and implements this plan to increase clients. Support coaches with marketing materials as needed for them to be able to do their own grass roots marketing.
Develop a referral program and implement in order to leverage existing customer contacts. Attends selected cycling and triathlon events promoting coaching services.
: This person will need to be outgoing, with excellent phone voice and skills, dynamic public presenter, and an excellent salesperson. A self-starter and internally motivated that can take a project and run with it. Organization is important as you will be tracking all customer leads and follow-ups. This person will be a passionate and avid cyclist that understands training with a power meter, is either a current cycling coach or is being coached or has been coached. A strong background and understanding of bike racing, cycling events and strategies will be important. Must be willing to relocate to Bedford, Va. or surrounding area. Be willing to do cold calling as necessary to create new partnerships with bike events, industry leaders, clients and companies.Overall Duties:
• Maintains tracking of client leads and follow up connections on pipeline.
• Reports leads closed and updates to Office Manager and other key metrics related to sales and contact with customers and potential customers
• Supports PCG coaches by helping them to promote, close and become better coaches.
• Talks with clients and provides follow-up and customer service of client issues.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
• Supports coaches results by coaching, counseling, as well as planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Marketing Duties:
• Design and implement marketing strategy with CEO.
• Design with CEO new marketing materials, logos, cycling clothing, etc.
• Design Ads for print media and online media a plus.. Ability to use photoshop a big plus!Sales Duties:
• In charge of all coaching service sales.
• Responding quickly to inquiries and connecting those potential customers to coaches, facilitating a quick and efficient start with coaching services.
• Promotes sales, specials, etc on various media, with social media leader.
• Ability to cross sell services to current and potential customers.
• Attends 10-15 events per year setting up and working at booth to connect directly with customers and potential customers with the goal of creating new customers and growing brand awareness.
• Facilitates new client and coach accounts by communicating with office manager.
• Communicates regularly with clients to maintain client satisfaction as necessary.
• Communicates regularly with coaches to ensure excellent service and treatment of clients.Additional Responsibilities:
• Assists with management of on-site cycling training camps and events and attendance at events.
• Helps with promotion systems that will allow for PCG to better utilize our blogs and website as sources of education materials. This includes assisting the office manager in the collection, posting, and management of all materials.
• Assists the CEO as needed.