22nd Annual RIDE to End Alzheimer’s
Saturday, June 9th, 2018 – Odiorne State Park, Rye, NH
- Founded in 1996, the RIDE to End Alzheimer’s has provided over $5M to fund critical research
- 90% of the funds raised are given to research restricted grants
- In 2016, the Alzheimer’s Association MA/NH provided 28 research grants to 11 different institutions totaling over $6.6M
- The remaining 10% of proceeds fund programs and services in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- This is the only fundraising event in the chapter that restricts revenue to research
- There are four distances to choose from, each taking you through the scenic landscapes of southern New Hampshire and northeastern Massachusetts.